That is Fieldfisher X
Legal complexity is growing fast – Number of regulations as well as amounts of data are growing fast. People, companies and public institutions need new legal solutions to help them to cope with the rising legal complexity.
At Fieldfisher X we develop and deliver scalable legal services. We change how legal services are delivered and who delivers them. A cross functional team consisting of data scientists, process and product experts, legal engineers and lawyers works together to do our part as an independent organ of administration of the law in. We are combining the capabilities and experiences of a global law firm with the entrepreneurial spirit of a startup and the technology of the 21st century.
We are looking for pioneers who want to practice law in new ways and develop the law firm of the future with us!
What you do
- Join Fieldfisher X to shape the future of legal services
- Support us to set up a data driven environment
- Identify patterns in our client projects to always be one step ahead
- Responsibility from day one:
- You will be in charge of our databases and data management
- You will help our organization to work more data driven
- You help us to structure the data for all of our products and projects and set up solutions for our clients
- You develop our Data & Analytics platform strategy together with the Managing Directors
- You will build up and lead your data team
What you benefit from
- You will be challenged to grow and create with us while we are building a digital company
- High level of autonomy
- Great opportunities for personal growth and responsibility
- A team-oriented transfer of know-how
- Located directly within Berlin’s city center
- Home Office & flexible working hours
- Team Events
- You are an allrounder combining the capabilities of a data engineer and data scientist
- Successfully completed a degree in in a quantitative field like economics, data science, computer science, mathematics, physics or a comparable course of study
- At least 5 years of working experience in Data Engineering / Science. Experience in Natural Language Processing is a plus.
- Experience writing production-ready code (i.E. Python, C++, Java)
- Excellent knowledge of the use and set up of relational and non-relational databases
- High level of initiative and quality awareness as well as a structured and independent way of working
- Deep experience developing successful analytics-based solutions to business problems
- Proven people management and leadership skills
- Strong spoken and written communication skills in German and English
- Ideally Berlin based